The Final Countdown



Watashi

Comments

  1. It could have been worse, Hold on a little longer... Our time is very near.
    Watashi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. I had another post-event dream this morning and it was not all that far in the future as i was still living in my current house even though I plan to move away before the compression breakthrough... and just a few minutes before seeing this post I was visualizing visiting Charon and sharing a video of it on Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pay attention on synchronicities. It usually tell more than your conscious mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. True.

    I'd like to add another vision I had recently that may give hope to others. I was on a visit to the planet Cobra said earth humans would be transferred to for healing after the event. I saw some people I know there. It was on a beautiful beach, there were so many children playing and having fun. When I saw a girl I knew I expressed surprise and delight at seeing her there and kissed her on the lips. It was a very beautiful dream. The energies of the planet were lovely. Some time after having this dream I heard this same girl is now pregnant. If one were to place the Event and humanity's transfer to at least a few years from now, she would be a young mother then and I'm guessing such people (as well as children) are going to receive special attention after The Event. (The beach was mostly filled with young people.) I've had so many post-event visions (including after the deluge), so I know The Event is not a mater of If but when and it will be wonderful! I hope this helps clear up some people's doubts/uncertainties about this matter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. >The God of Pussy
    If its after the Event, that would be a planet in the Pleiades constellation. For those of us who missed out on the 3 Ascension Waves, we would have to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never listened to this song with lyrics. Wow! Thank you Watashi!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts