Dear Family of Light

We are sure that all of you can feel that, as we move forward in time, our responsibilities are growing. Our actions have a huge effect on the destiny of the entire planet. We know that you are all tired and exhausted, as we are, but we always have to remember why we came here. We have so much work to do, and much of the work is still ahead of us. Therefore, it is very important that you don’t give up on yourselves, don’t give up on your mission, and on Planet Earth. 

Day after day we are getting closer and closer to the Event. 
Can you feel it? Are you still excited about it? As you were when you first heard about it? 
Are you aware of your importance in this process? You should never doubt it. 

The time is here. Your time is here.

We are here to remind you that you are infinite beings who descended at a certain time in history with a divine mission to help humanity in their liberation. 
We are here to remind you that your power is unlimited, and your choices and actions have a significant inference on Planet Earth. 
We are here to remind you to open to your divinity and assume your rightful places.
We are here to remind you to open your hearts as best as you can and expand that love around you.
We are here to remind you to return to who you truly are.

As we said, the time is here, and we are getting closer to what we have been longing for through many lifetimes. 
We are approaching the completion of our Earth missions as 3d dimensional beings.
But until then we have important work to do. Together!

We don’t have to explain to you how important it is to meditate and to participate in mass meditations. If you look around, in the world, you probably have no doubt about its priority.
So here we go again! After our most successful meditation in human history in April, the time has come to unite with each other again. 
The time is here and we need all of you! 
With our previous cooperation, we managed to move masses throughout the World.
Let’s make it happen again! Are you in? The world needs us! Our loved ones need us!

We would like to draw your attention to two upcoming meditations that are of high priority regarding the future of humanity. 

Nr.1: BOOSTER MEDITATION- 21.06.2020. 
You can find all of the details, (your time zones, the instructions, etc)  here: 




Nr. 2.: AGE OF AQUARIUS ACTIVATION PART 2 - 30.06.2020.
You can find all of the details, (your time zones, the instructions, etc)  here: 



People have awakened in masses in the previous months. It is our hope that this will make it much easier for all of us to invite and involve them for this process. So, if you feel guided, please, do whatever you can to spread the word about the meditations and gather as many participants as possible. 
It is also our hope that those Starseeds and Lightworkers, who felt separated from their Higher Selves and gave up on their missions, will return to their hearts and with time they will be with us again. 
It is very important that, whatever happened in the past or on your way, you try to forgive yourselves and others. We are One. Please remind yourself for this always. And Loooove! Love yourselves unconditionally beautiful souls!!! This is where it all begins.  
You are not alone, you have never been alone. We are all here with you, and hand in hand, we will move forward together until the planet is liberated! 
This is why we are here. This is our true missions. Let’s complete it!

At this specific moment of linear 3d time, it is of the utmost importance that you try to recall your memories.
Most people are born with erased memories. Meditate. Connect with your Higher Self which contains everything. Once you bring back all your memories of previous existences, no one will be under the influence of deception anymore. Free yourself. Separation does not exist. There is no hierarchy. Every being is equally valuable. Be sovereign.

We are at the exact moment we find members of our light mandalas, our primary families that are not conditioned by blood ties. In the coming period, pay attention to everyone you meet, everyone you have some kind of communication with. Be kind to everyone. Behind such seemingly random meetings, miracles are now possible. Keep conscious attention.

“YOU ARE THE STARGATE…, YOU ARE THE DOORWAY...”

YOU are the LIGHT! 

Be Blessed, 
Pearl
A'nakhe
Watashi

Comments

  1. The vibration i felt from this message was incredibly high and impactful on me.
    However i'm incredibly depressed, i have no motivation for love. Yes synchronicities are all around me every day, i've seen the future where the earth has been healed. I've seen the ships come down. I've seen me and my twin flame join in an incredible display of light. I've seen how timelines are going to start jumping around like crazy. I've seen my past lives and how i got here. But i feel absolutely helpless. I just need to forgive all of it i know, but its hard to let something go when your not even sure what it is you're holding.
    I know its good to express these things so i thank you for providing me this space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Beautiful Soul,

      Thank you for sharing with us your feelings. We appreciate it very much. I absolutely know what you are feeling. We all have our moments, hours and days when we feel ourselves the same way as you do now. The scars and pains have been stored within in our emotional bodies, they could be from many lifetimes and we are carrying them around. As we are getting closer and closer to the Event and we are raising our vibrations, our emotional bodies recall those feelings which are too dense for us and they are leaving. It might be the reason of your current feelings and probably you are going through an intense healing process. I know that it is quite challenging now but you are strong and it will pass. You are not alone. We are always here to support you.
      And hey, did you forget? The final party is still ahead of us!
      Don’t you wanna miss it, do you? I wanna dance with you HarryC so you better come! :) Until then, try to enjoy your days as much as you can. Listen to the birds, take a walk, swim in the lake, smile to the people on the street, keep shining your beautiful light into this world, meet with the ones you love, meditate, ask for guidance... Do whatever you like and makes you smile. Whatever resonates with your heart. You are an infinite light being with endless power! A Hero! Never forget that! Find that strength within and persevere. We are almost there Sweetheart. Thank you for your service to the light! We honor your soul! You are in our heart! Be Blessed, Pearl🌹

      Delete
    2. Thank God for my sister life a testimony about a powerful herbal Doctor omobhude who save my sister from HIV VIRUS not met Dr.omobhude but heard of his excellent work on people's life,my sister was a carrier of HERBAL and i decided to look for a solution through the medical doctor/hospital the doctor gave my sister some medicine but the medicine was not able to cure it permanently i was on Facebook one faithful evening then i came across an amazing testimony of someone saying how he was cure with HIV by a Herbal Doctor named Dr.omobhude quickly i search for Dr.omobhude then I saw different sires of testimonies on how Dr.omobhude CURED HIV with Herbal Medicine, for various people and they were cured permanently I decided to contact, I contacted him and he started his work on him life and right now my sister is CURED. she was diagnosed with HIV VIRUS and after taking Dr omobhude Herbal medicine she was CURED and CURED PERMANENTLY. You can reach him on email dr.omobhude1@gmail.com or call him +2349050360605 whats-app him . Thank God, now everything is fine, my sister is CURED by Dr. Omobhude HERBAL MEDICINE , I'm very thankful to Dr. Omobhude , no more going to hospital for help anymore HIV are powerful to my understanding and can cure many disease reach him on his mail for any kind of help THESE ARE THE THINGS priest mandible DOES1. HERPES2. LASSA FEVER3. GONORRHEA4. HIV/AIDS5. LOW SPERM COUNT6. MENOPAUSE DISEASE7. EPILEPSY Thank God for my sister life a testimony about a powerful herbal Doctor omobhude who save my sister from HIV VIRUS not met Dr.omobhude but heard of his excellent work on people's life,my sister was a carrier of HERBAL and i decided to look for a solution through the medical doctor/hospital the doctor gave my sister some medicine but the medicine was not able to cure it permanently i was on Facebook one faithful evening then i came across an amazing testimony of someone saying how he was cure with HIV by a Herbal Doctor named Dr.omobhude quickly i search for Dr.omobhude then I saw different sires of testimonies on how Dr.omobhude CURED HIV with Herbal Medicine, for various people and they were cured permanently I decided to contact, I contacted him and he started his work on him life and right now my sister is CURED. she was diagnosed with HIV VIRUS and after taking Dr omobhude Herbal medicine she was CURED and CURED PERMANENTLY. You can reach him on email dr.omobhude1@gmail.com or call him +2349050360605 whats-app him . Thank God, now everything is fine, my sister is CURED by Dr. Omobhude HERBAL MEDICINE , I'm very thankful to Dr. Omobhude , no more going to hospital for help anymore HIV are powerful to my understanding and can cure many disease reach him on his mail for any kind of help THESE ARE THE THINGS priest mandible DOES1. HERPES2. LASSA FEVER3. GONORRHEA4. HIV/AIDS5. LOW SPERM COUNT6. MENOPAUSE DISEASE7. EPILEPSY8. ASEPSIS8. ASEPSIS9. CANCER10. ANXIETY DEPRESSION dr.omobhude1@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your post. Keep doing our work.
    French translation.
    Traduction de ce post en français :
    https://victoiredelalumiere.blogspot.com/2020/06/stargate-2020-12-juin-2020-chere.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This poster was made in DD/MM/YYYY format, related to the 30th June 2020 meditation.

    Feel free to use it to spread the word:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/506795636306345984/722082532438310967/30th_June_2020_Conjunction.png

    ReplyDelete
  4. Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee for HSV cure, the reason why most people are finding it difficult to cure HSV 1 or 2 is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatments which is not helpful to cure HSV and hasn't proved any sign of helping. Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily eradicate herpes forever. I never believed it until I was helped and cured of my 16 months genital herpes with natural herbal medicines from Dr OGU Patrick. Where other medical prescribed drugs and treatments failed, Natural herbs helped saved me from Genital herpes permanently and i am so grateful for this. You can also get help from this great and powerful herbs can also contact Dr OGU Patrick through via this email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com , Text or call him via : +1 719 629 0982

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life is always beautiful when you are in good health. For almost 4 years I have been with herpes and I was lonely and sad. Fortunately I turned to a good and great doctor. to help me get back to health. completely cured my herpes.Today I am herpes free and very healthy. Many thanks. Dr ubarlo For returning my health. I will always be grateful. Dr ubarlo If you are reading this testimong and you have some kind of illness.(1) hepatitis.(2)cancer.(3) HIV.(4)herpes.(5) fibroids.6) ) (7) Cancer diabetes, you can also contact him on his email address drubarlohome@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348119508814

    ReplyDelete
  6. Before people said there is no cure for herpes virus but today many people have now believe that there is a cure,herpes virus can be cured through Africans roots and herbs, dr.ubarlo he is the one of the great herbal doctor in Africa and he has the cure on this virus last month he share his herbal medicine in some medical hospital and now he is well recognize as one of the best in Africa, you don’t have to be sad any more or share your tears any more on this virus when the cure have already be find by dr.ubarlo email him on drubarlohome@gmail.com or Whatsapp number +2348119508814

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone out there,I am here to give my testimony about a Herbalist doctor who helped me . I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2016, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at drgodwinsolutionhome@gmail.com or whatsapp him number: 2348054615060 Contact him today a

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts